The links on this page are provided to educate you about the most monstrous fraud ever perpetrated on the People of America.
For more than 100 years, the Internal Revenue Service has stolen the wealth and freedom from generations of Americans by way of complex income tax “laws”, coercion, extortion, and collusion between the Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches of the Federal government.
Here, I share with you the work of many Patriots who have done extensive research, exposed the dark underbelly of the lies and deceit that supports this massive fraud, and in some cases, paid the ultimate price for trying to stop it.
1. Prepared by Michael Ellis and Bob McNeil, this document, plus supporting exhibits, describes in detail the computer fraud that the IRS uses to enforce the income tax on so-called “non-filers”.
2. IRS Document 6209 is a reference guide which contains Actual Deferral Percentage (ADP) and Integrated Data Retrieval System (IDRS) data relative to various components of the IRS. It is updated annually. This is the document we use to identify and decode the 3-digit transaction codes in an individual’s IMF Account Transcript.
3. Erin Hawley: University of Missouri School of Law - The Equitable Anti-Injunction Act
The Anti-Injunction Act of 1867 (AIA or the Act) has never been more important. Originally enacted to expedite the collection of revenue-raising taxes, courts and scholars have for years assumed that the statute imposes a jurisdictional bar on any pre-enforcement challenge to a tax. On this interpretation, taxpayers subject to an invalid tax have two choices only: comply or pay the tax and pursue a refund. Read this way, the Act is a marked departure from the general rule that pre-enforcement challenges are permissible so long as justiciability requirements are met. And it imposes a marked burden on aggrieved taxpayers that grows all the more significant as the federal government regulates more and more activity through the tax code.
This Article argues that the conventional wisdom is wrong.
90 Notre Dame L. Rev. 81 (2014)
4. Tom Cryer’s 2007 Acquittal of Willful Failure to File
Tom Cryer Video - Not Guilty! (3:56) A discussion of his acquittal for Willful Failure to File tax returns.
Tom Cryer Video - Segment 1 - (5:52) There is not one single law that makes an average American liable for the income tax.
Tom Cryer Video - Segment 2 - (5:49) Who is liable? Let’s look at the law in Title 26 of the U.S. Code.
Tom Cryer Video - Segment 3 - (9:45) What is taxed?
Tom Cryer Video - Segment 4 - (4:09) What can We the People do about the Big Lie?
The Memorandum - Written by Tom to support his Motion to Dismiss Tax Evasion Charges Filed Against Him
Notorious Trial Notebook - Tom’s notebook that the judge determined was “discoverable” and destroyed the Government’s case.
Tom Cryer - Reply to Government’s Response
Tom Cryer - Proposed Voir Dire
Tom Cryer - Trial Brief
Tom Cryer - Proposed Jury Instructions
Tom Cryer - Trial Transcript - Volume I
Tom Cryer - Trial Transcript - Volume II
Tom Cryer - Trial Transcript - Volume III
Tom Cryer - Trial Transcript - Volume IV
5. Sherry Jackson - Former IRS Revenue Officer
6. IRS - The Truth About Frivolous Tax Arguments - March 2018 - This IRS document describes and responds to some of the common frivolous arguments made by individuals and groups who oppose compliance with the federal tax laws.
8. Deposition of IRS Revenue Officer Renee A. Mitchell (R. A. Mitchell) - April 2, 2009 (133 pages) - Courtesy of Lindsey K. Springer. Note: This is the first ever deposition of Renee A. Mitchell.
Ms. Mitchell’s signature appears on an untold number of Notice of Federal Tax Liens (NOFTLs) issued by the Internal Revenue Service and filed in County Clerk’s offices all across America. The purpose of this deposition is to determine if Ms. Mitchell actually signed all of those documents, or, if there is some computer program that affixes a digital representation of her signature to each one. You can imagine the answer.
9. Deposition of Kathleen R. Bushnell - Director of Compliance - April 6, 2009 (87 pages) - Courtesy of Lindsey K. Springer. Note: This is the first ever deposition of Kathleen R. Bushnell.
Ms. Bushnell discusses her role in the creation and distribution of Form 4340 Certificate of Assessments, Payments, and Other Specified Matters. The purpose of this deposition is to determine what information this form actually “certifies” and, if Ms. Bushnell actually signs all of those documents, or, if there is some computer program that affixes a digital representation of her signature to each one.
10. Deposition of IRS Leroy Nassif - April 7, 2009 (119 pages) - Courtesy of Lindsey K. Springer.
Mr. Nassif began his IRS career in 1986 and, at various times, was a revenue officer, seizer advisor, bankruptcy adviser and EEO counselor in Houston, Texas. In this deposition, Mr. Nassif discusses the procedures for the withdrawal of Notice of Federal Tax Liens (NOFTLs) issued by the Internal Revenue Service and filed in County Clerk’s offices all across America.